Toldrá Consulting is a reference in the field of football player’s representation. As pioneers in the football industry since 1960, we have been able to rely on our experience and expertise to identify our players’ needs, which are closely linked to the development and professionalization of the football world.
Within our target of constant evolution and development, we have created our own legal department, formed by outstanding professionals of the sports law industry, who are able to offer a comprehensive service on all kind of legal, tax and labor law matters, not only to our players, but also to football players and clubs at all levels.
All this, combined with our strategic partnerships with international firms specialized in tax and labor issues, allows us to face this new challenge with all necessary guarantees to offer our clients a personalized service of the highest quality.
Among our services, based on the utmost commitment with our clients, we highlight the following:
- Advice in contractual matters, assisting in negotiating agreements of every kind such as:
- Transfer contracts, providing advice and assistance in national and international transfers of players (transfers and loans).
- Employment contracts for football players, coaches and technical staff
- Representation Agreements with player’s and club’s agents.
- Advisory and consulting services in employment matters with an emphasis on special working relationships of professional football players.
- Management of companies and individual persons linked to the world of sport, including basic advice and consulting services in accounting, cash, employment and corporate taxation and commercial matters as well as drafting of corporate articles and partnership agreements.
- Compilation and processing of tax declarations both in the Spanish taxation system and abroad for both Spanish residents and nonresidents.
- Ordinary Court procedures relating to the football industry with special emphasis on those relating to employment relations (Royal Decree 1006).
- Legal representation in all kind of FIFA procedures: contractual stability (Art 17 FIFA RSTP), solidarity mechanism, training compensation, clubs disputes, agents, and between coach and club.
- Arbitration procedures at a national and international level in particular before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), with legal representation in all kinds of football-related arbitration.